- seven hundred g Beef (fillet)
- twenty five cl White wine
- one chopped onion
- one bay leaf
- two pinches Thyme
- two hundred fifty g button mushrooms,
- three tbsp. Paprika coffee
- ten g Powdered sugar
- twenty cl thick fresh cream
- three tbsp. Mustard
- three tbsp. tablespoon Tomato paste
Cut the beef into strips.
In bowl, putting beef, bay leaf, onion, thyme,one tsp of paprika, salt, pepper & wine.
Leave to marinate for one hour, stir occasionally.
Collect meat on one plate & onions on another.
Reserving marinade juice.
In saucepan, heat two tsp of olive oil then brown meat for two min. Removing it & reserve.
Browning onions also mushrooms on heat with the rest paprika and sugar.
When mushrooms have reduced, adding marinade juice. Letting simmer for five mn.
Adding tomato puree, mustard also cream. Let simmer on low heat for five min.
Putting meat in sauce & simmer again for five min