For four people, you will need:
- four hundred g blueberries
- twenty to forty g of sugar depending on the acidity of your fruit or half if you use fructose
- two tbsp cornstarch
- eight cl of orange juice
- one large egg
- one hundred eighty g soft butter
- seventy g sugar or 35g fructose
- ninety g of fermented flour from our partner Farin’Up or flour + half tsp of baking powder
- one pinch of salt
- half tsp liquid vanilla
Preheat oven one hundred ninety°.
If you are using individual ramekins, mix the blueberries with twenty g of sugar, the orange juice and the cornflour in a salad bowl and divide your fruit into your ramekins. Otherwise, do this directly in your baking mold and set aside.
In a bowl, beat the sugar and butter by hand or with an electric mixer until a frothy mixture is obtained.
While whisking, add the egg, the vanilla then the flour little by little, the baking powder and the salt.
You get a rather thick mixture.
Drop spoonfuls of pasta on your fruit, do not try to spread the paste.
Bake for about twenty minutes, the biscuit should be golden brown and the fruit juicy.
Enjoy your warm cobbler by adding a spoon of fresh cream and enjoy 😉