Pineapple dream dessert
- 2½ cups (three hundred seventy five mL) graham cracker crumbs (two rows)
- half cup (one hundred twenty five mL) unsalted butter
- two c sift powder sugar
- half cup (125 mL) unsalted butter, softened
- half cup (one hundred twenty five mL) cream cheese
- cup (two hundred fifty mL) Cool Whip whipped cream
- one large can (2½ cups) crushed pineapple chunks, well drained
Preheat oven three hundred °F (148°C).
Melt the butter and let cool. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Mix until well incorporated.
Press two cups of this mixture into the bottom of a 9×9 square baking dish.
Cook for eight to ten minutes.
With your mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter together until creamy.
Then, add the powdered sugar on low speed (one cup at a time), mixing until well blended.
Mix well with your mixer on high speed for one minute.
Add a tablespoon of pineapple to the mixture and spread over the crust, leveling with a spatula.
Pour the remaining pineapple into the whipped cream and spread over the cream cheese mixture.
Sprinkle remaining graham crust over top.
Refrigerate for at least four hours or even better overnight.