CREAMY PEA SALAD
- a quarter cup mayonnaise
- two tablespoons sour cream
- half teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- one teaspoon of sugar
- half teaspoon black pepper
- four cups of peas
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- four ounces grated cheddar
- four slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
How To Make
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, sugar and black pepper.
Add the peas, onion and cheddar and mix well.
Season to taste with salt.
Sprinkle bacon on top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.