VEGETABLE BEEF SOUP
- Vegetable oil
- one cup leek, finely chopped
- one c carrots, cut into cubes
- two celery stalks, cut into small cubes
- four garlic cloves
- 1.8 liters of beef stock
- one can of seven hundred ninety six ml diced tomatoes
- three c potatoes, peel and cut to cubes
- a quarter c parsley, coarsely chop
- one C. dried thyme tea
- two bay leaves
- two c Florette 100% turnip fettuccine
- one c frozen beans
- two hundred fifty g beef fondue
- one cup corn kernels
- one cup frozen peas
- Salt and pepper
Heat the oil in a large pot.
Cooking leeks, carrots & celery, stir regularly for four to five minutes.
Adding garlic and cook for one min.
Adding broth, tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, thyme & bay leaves. Salt && pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce to heat and simmer for 15 mn.
Adding fettuccine, beans & beef.
Simmer for seven min.
Adding corn and peas and adjust season.