CrockPot Potato Broccoli Cheddar Soup
What you will need:
- two (12 oz) pack frozen chopped broccoli (partially thawed and broken up, about 24 oz total)
- one(10 3/4 oz) can condense cream of broccoli or cream of celery
- six ounce cheddar cheese (1 1/2 cups, shredded)
- a quarter cup onion (finely chopped)
- a quarter t pepper
- one c cracker crumbs (like townhouse or salties)
- two t melted butter
How to do it
Spray the inside of the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray or grease with butter.
In a large bowl, combine the chopped broccoli, condensed soup, 1 cup shredded cheese, chopped onion, Worcestershire sauce and freshly ground black pepper. Pour blend into greased slow cooker.
In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs with the melted butter; sprinkle over broccoli mixture.
Cover and cook over high heat for two to three hours, or until the broccoli is tender.
Sprinkle with remaining grated cheese and bake 10 minutes more, or until cheese is melted.