Banana Cream Cheesecake cake
- three cups of Nella Chips (one 11-ounce package)
- half cup melted butter
- one liter heavy whipping cream
- •3/4 cup sugar
- twenty four ounces cream cheese (3 8-ounce packages) moistened
- two packages of instant banana cream pudding mix (3.4 ounces each)
- Optional garnish: whipped cream and banana slices
1) In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together the nila wafer crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of an 8" x 8" square pan (a 9" x 9" pan will work well too) lined with parchment paper with additional paper adhered from the edges. Chill the crust in the refrigerator or freezer as you move on to the next steps.
2) In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer or stand mixer set on medium speed, beat together heavy whipping cream and sugar until stiff peaks form; Sit aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer or stand mixer set on medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the pudding mixture a little at a time, beating well between each addition. Add the whipped cream and mix until smooth.
4) Spread the cheesecake filling evenly over the cooled crust. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and place the cheesecake in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
5) Cut the cooled cheesecake into nine squares and decorate with whipped cream and banana slices as desired. Her feet are cold.